Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lucy Smiling and Waving?

Yesterday afternoon, I was just sitting on the couch watching a little TV when all of a sudden I felt something on my shoulder, guess who it was! It was Lucy, so I look over and see she's smiling(you know her weird smile, that looks like she's growling but isn't! If you haven't seen it, then just take a look at our pictures tab!) Lucy wasn't only smiling though, she was reaching with one of her paws toward my shoulder, it was as if she wanted a hand shake! I was just about to reach for my camera to record when the doorbell rang, and when our doorbell rings in the house, it calls for disaster for our three pups. Our dogs are pretty well trained, but when it comes to the doorbell and a few more household things that are out of the ordinary they go kind of crazy barking! So back to the story, right when i grabbed my camera to take a video, the doorbell rang and Lucy hopped up into battle position barking at the door. So, obviously I didn't get the video, but I thought I would still share this! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment